Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: MMU Speed Hack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(10-29-2011, 07:31 PM)Dumstruten Wrote: [ -> ]can someone here help in actually getting a speed hack up running? i'm clueless on how to do if it isn't built in...

Click right on your game. Go into Properties. Check MMU Speed Hack

ken10wil

-_- I open the game paper Mario TTYD I play for 1 minute of pure graphical bliss and then error pointer ERROR POINTER everywhere I went said enable MMU speed hack I enabled MMU an it didn't work the I found out that the speed hack is a different thing next thing you know I find the game properties and I think I finally did it but guess the fleepin, what it never appeared no enable MMU speed hack button. I was so sad now I am mad and particularly annoyed at the fact emulators never work for me and me alone. so help help me using the 4.0-5718 version

im crying now im so sad I played paper Mario and loved and then I fell in love with the graphics of this game and I flt so overjoyed when I loaded up only to be disappointed by this this is not the only iso I played (pokemon XD) so its not like they all don't work this thread is my only hope so SAVE ME
Please don't necropost.

You're probably running into http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/iss...il?id=8270 ; try an older version.
@ken10wil - Please make your own thread if you have issues with Dolphin.

Closed.
Pages: 1 2