Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dead Rising crashes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

JerichoX

Okay I am using the 5152 revision since i heard this game has issues saving with newer revisions. Anyway the game will crash randomly out of the blew. Sometimes it will crash after 5 mins sometimes 20 mins. Also after defeating cleatus and exiting his shop the screen will go black and nothing will happen. The game is playable in speed a bit slow but playable but the crashes really ruin it and i can't even continue Angry. I tired the dolphin version offered on this site but it dosen't say what revision it is and does the same thing. How do I fix this or do I need a different revision that fully plays this game.

My specs:
Pentium D 920 2.8 ghz (oc to 3.4ghz) it doesn't matter if it is oc or not it still crashes
2 GB 800 mhz ram
Zotac 9800 gt 512 MB
windows xp sp 2

Please help and cheers Wink
(10-07-2010, 12:22 PM)JerichoX Wrote: [ -> ]Okay I am using the 5152 revision since i heard this game has issues saving with newer revisions. Anyway the game will crash randomly out of the blew. Sometimes it will crash after 5 mins sometimes 20 mins. Also after defeating cleatus and exiting his shop the screen will go black and nothing will happen. The game is playable in speed a bit slow but playable but the crashes really ruin it and i can't even continue Angry. I tired the dolphin version offered on this site but it dosen't say what revision it is and does the same thing. How do I fix this or do I need a different revision that fully plays this game.

My specs:
Pentium D 920 2.8 ghz (oc to 3.4ghz) it doesn't matter if it is oc or not it still crashes
2 GB 800 mhz ram
Zotac 9800 gt 512 MB
windows xp sp 2

Please help and cheers Wink

try dolphin 2.0 from the main site. It sometimes runs games better for me than any of the newer to not so new revisions.
If all else fails, wait untill steam sells the game at a low price and grab it. Your computer should be able to play it no problem. It'll look alot nicer too.