Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Little feature request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was thinking about a language selection screen when Dolphin boots (with a "remember my choice" option)

Yeah, very short explanation, but I think it's enough to explain my idea, right?
Well... Yeah, hope you guys understand me, sorry for the bad English Undecided.
Would be cool an interface that made possible changing the strings in Dolphin's GUI so we could translate it, there is a translating team, but the only ones who can translate the gui is the ones that can understand it enough to change it and compile it, would be good if dolphin really started supporting multi language, but as far as I know that would require the strings to be changeble, so anyone with the translating interface could translate a compiled dolphin... Or is there anyway to make patches with translations? hmmm gotta think about that, anyways I can just compile 32bit versions...

If people were able to make patches with other languages for the GUI, it would be easier, cause the only thing the real developers would have to do would be the language selection interface...