Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Resident Evil 0 Audio Problem - I have solution but need help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so after researching... I found that build 4393 fixes the audio problem. The audio is absolutely perfect without RE0 Hack checked... Problem is, my PS3 controller doesn't work with build 4393. Also, RE0 runs better on the latest version of dolphin... pretty 50-60 FPS. 4393 runs at like 21 fps, pretty much the same as WII version

So what I need help with is bringing over the audio set up from 4393 x64 to 6259 x64. Is this possible? I tried moving the HLE plugin on over but that wouldn't work.

OR, tell me how to get PS3 controller working for 4393? I prefer though to use v6259

In addition, I just finally finished downloading the Euro version of RE zero and well the sound is improved.. ITs actually playable... For example, when you select new game, the game says "Resident Evil Zero" and it echos with the US version, but for Euro version it doesn't... However, the audio is still not perfect and has some static noise in it but it plays 100% and isn't choppy.

Omg I'm not alone!!!! Yes I KNEW that I wasn't imagining things. That revision back then had PERFECT sound and music in RE:0 and Rebirth. I made a thread asking dev's to port over the HLE plugin from an older build to the newer one, but I never knew which revision was the right one to do this.

Hopefully a dev see's this request and ports over the HLE pluging from 4393 x64 to the newest build for us and posts a link here!

That would make me so happy!!!!! Thank you for posting this! I thought I was alone lol