Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Question:Wiimote settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

jishic

Its what the picture shows
Running on Window7 x64
the lasted build of dolphin
playing smash bros brawl
using a Ps3 controller
How the heck do i set everything from the C-stick to the wii arrow moving and other things
Please anybody explain
Thank you

[Image: Untitled-1.png]
(10-04-2010, 10:23 PM)jishic Wrote: [ -> ]How the heck do i set everything from the C-stick to the wii arrow moving and other things

What?
Click a button on the wiimote config dialog, move a stick/press a button on your controller, repeat. What exactly is your question?

There is no "C-Stick" on wiimotes or any of the extensions.

Saying "wii arrow", you probably want to configure the "IR" Up/Down/Left/Right controls.

jishic

(10-05-2010, 03:31 AM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2010, 10:23 PM)jishic Wrote: [ -> ]How the heck do i set everything from the C-stick to the wii arrow moving and other things

What?
Click a button on the wiimote config dialog, move a stick/press a button on your controller, repeat. What exactly is your question?

There is no "C-Stick" on wiimotes or any of the extensions.

Saying "wii arrow", you probably want to configure the "IR" Up/Down/Left/Right controls.

You sure there are no C-buttons.There should be when you use the Numchuk.When you hold the C button you can use the numchuk stick as a c button but if thats the answer then thanks you
k