Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: emulator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

it-a-albinomoose

good morrow, ive been looking all over the internet for the right dolphin to download that works and i havent been able to find anything, and when i do all i can do is extract it, i have a 32 bit computer and i want to play paper mario ttyd so can somebody please help me out, i would much appreciate a link to the download
http://www.dolphin-emu.org/download.html...52&arch=32

here you go the latest dolphin revision Smile
You said that all you can do is extract it, that's because I think it's a compressed file. Like a .zip/.rar or .7z. just download 7zip and extract the files to a empty folder somewhere on your computer, let's say your desktop, then double click on Dolphin.exe and you are good to go Wink.

it-a-albinomoose

(10-04-2010, 08:15 AM)knglrk Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.dolphin-emu.org/download.html...52&arch=32

here you go the latest dolphin revision Smile

thank you, will it get past the glitches on paper mario 2?
try it with paper mario and if there any problem feel free ask for some help

it-a-albinomoose

(10-04-2010, 08:44 AM)darkshadw Wrote: [ -> ]You said that all you can do is extract it, that's because I think it's a compressed file. Like a .zip/.rar or .7z. just download 7zip and extract the files to a empty folder somewhere on your computer, let's say your desktop, then double click on Dolphin.exe and you are good to go Wink.

hmmm i think im opened it, any good sites to download paper mario ttyd?
forums rules
dolphin forums condone piracy
Haha, fail.

it-a-albinomoose

(10-04-2010, 08:52 AM)knglrk Wrote: [ -> ]try it with paper mario and if there any problem feel free ask for some help

i downloaded the game, i can open the file, but i cant play it cus some weird message comes up, that shows me a bunch of shortcuts when i start dolphin-2.0.win34.exe and dolphin-r6252
Quote:forums rules
dolphin forums condone piracy
Quote:i downloaded the game,

He literally just told you not to talk about piracy so why would you then respond by saying you downloaded the game?
Pages: 1 2