Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Nvidia 3D Vision?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

tehfusion

Greetings.

I'm trying to get this emulator working with Nvidia 3D Vision, but I cannot enable it no matter what I do. I've read a few old threads on here about it, and have tried various uploaded modified DirectX 9 plugins, but none of them have helped. I've tried version 2.0 of the emulator, I've tried r4897, and I've tried both OpenGL and DirectX, all in fullscreen of course.

It seems some people have gotten it to work in the past. Does anybody still have this working correctly with Nvidia 3D Vision? Could you please tell me how to set it up so it works?

I'm using Windows 7 64-bit, by the way.

Many thanks in advance.

Edit: I've tried r6246 as well now, but it still doesn't work. Any assistance would be appreciated.
My suggestion: Don't.

Gamecube/Wii games use a LOT of 2D graphics for things, and that looks awful in 3D. In addition, they were not designed with this in mind, so things like particles will appear flat on the screen, while the models do 3D.
Plis, the source code and where began 3D Vision in Dolphin, example Revision 6206?

Thanks for info. Blush

You can find other people trying to get 3D Vision working here:
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-7633-page-7.html

The guy who started the thread seems to know what he's doing, there are some built plugins for revision r6252 that work. The best game I've found so far for 3D is Wind Waker, it looks amazing and works better than quite a lot of PC games I've played.