Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Emulating GameCube Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

jcsnider

There are 2 games in particular in which I am attempting to Emulate.

First, let me say that I have used SuperDump and got Animal Crossing City Folk working quite well and I am loving it!

So that you, devs, for the great emulator.

2 other games I have taken the time to dump are Kirby's Air Ride and Super Smash Bros Melee.

Kirby's air ride is the game I am most worried about. It will load up and then give me grief about the memory card and then it will freeze up.

SSBM will load strait to a black screen and stay there. I maybe missing something stupid but any help would be greatly appreciated.

My Specs:
Laptop Thinkpad T510
Processor: Intel Core i7
Ram: 8gb
*Dont know any more off the top of my head, I do have a Nvidia graphics card*

Which Dolphin version are you using?
Enable "Use Panic Handlers" in the config and you should get error messages before Dolphin freezes, usually.

jcsnider

(10-02-2010, 03:29 PM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]Which Dolphin version are you using?
Enable "Use Panic Handlers" in the config and you should get error messages before Dolphin freezes, usually.

I have attempted to use 2.0 (32 and 64bit) (I have a 64bit laptop but the 32bit version has been working better for me. I have also tried the latest SVNs, the 6245 versions.

Also, it appears that "Use Panic Handlers" is already checked and was activated in all the versions of Dolphin I have tried.