Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: RE: Rebirth crashing right after started
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am having this problem. Right after the "This game contains scenes of gore..." screen, the emu is crashing and being closed.

Using: Last build from Dolphin's emu - haven't changed any default settings.

Core Quad 9450, 2 GB/RAM
VGA: 8800 GTS 512 MB EVGA
Windows XP, 32 bit - using DirectX, last version (dated March/2009)

Files tested:
2 files, I assume they are disc 1 and 2. Disc 2 worked, but after the "gore screen" it's blank, does not crash, but nothing is showed. Disc 1 is showing this issue.

Quote:Resident Evil Rebirth / USA
Release Date: May 24, 2004
I will try some other roms from this game, but can you tell (I don't know, by looking some bug report generated by this problem), what exactly is going on?

Or do I need to change anything in GC's emu to make this game work?

It's strange since the game status here is playable with graphic glitches, not unsupported. Sad

By the way, thanks for all the effort bringing this emu to all of us. I wish you well. Cool

Steve

(04-01-2009, 04:53 AM)BlackAngel Wrote: [ -> ]First download the latest x86 version of Dolphin-Emu.

http://www.dolphin-emu.com/downloads.php

Second..Run the DolphinIL.exe Version.

So..Go to ->Options->Configure...

and follow this steps if you have Dual Core Processor Check -> Enable Dual Core.

if you don't have a Dual Core Processor Check -> Enable Idle Skipping

[color=#006400]1.)[/color] Dolphin Configuration

[Image: dolphinconfiguration.png]

[color=#006400]2.)[/color] OpenGL Plugin

[Image: openglplugin.png]

[color=#006400]3.)[/color] Dolphin DSP-HLE Plugin

[Image: dolphindsphleplugin.png]

Don't made (Alchemy) with GameConfig | GBIE08.ini | They don't need to moderate this config..The default gameconfig, is already configure to work great.

The game its to playable and work beautiful, the all game sounds work great, and sometimes Music of game play in some Rooms.

BlackAngel explained how to configure,so try it Wink
Also try without dual core enabled,for some reason it works better for me.