Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: NEED HELP WHAT BETTER FOR DOLPHIN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI GUY I GOT A NVIDIA GF8 8600 GTS AND I GOT ATI X1250 ONBOARD WHICH IS BETTER IN DOLPHIN SOME SAY ME THAT NVIDIA GOT GRAPHICAL BUG SHOULD I PLAY WITH MY ONBOARD FOR BETTER RESULT
The NVIDIA is probably going to be better because it is not onboard, most onboard GPU's are designed for only basic graphics (such as internet browsing, word processing, etc, etc), but saying this Dolphin isn't GPU dependent as long as they support Direct3D 9.0 and OpenGL2.1, (Dolphin depends greatly on the CPU).
Maybe jontcold if you didn't write in caps all the time i might try and help you.
The NVIDIA should/would be better as it is a lot more powerful then ATI X1250
thx guy i am very sorry for caps lock is just that i find this more easy to view some time my screen is in 2048-1536 and it very small

it is possible that nvidia got some probleme with some game like mario party 7 the game list say that is perfect but the screen freak on the board and i cant see mini game in mini game box thx before
it wont be the graphics card that has the problem it will be an issue with the emulator since its still in development
Probably the Nvidia, if you update your drivers Smile
(05-11-2009, 12:38 AM)jontcold Wrote: [ -> ]thx guy i am very sorry for caps lock is just that i find this more easy to view some time my screen is in 2048-1536 and it very small
ctrl + scroll

LuisR14

(05-11-2009, 09:20 PM)Daco Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2009, 12:38 AM)jontcold Wrote: [ -> ]thx guy i am very sorry for caps lock is just that i find this more easy to view some time my screen is in 2048-1536 and it very small
ctrl + scroll
more like "Ctrl+Scroll Up" Tongue
(05-11-2009, 11:32 PM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2009, 09:20 PM)Daco Wrote: [ -> ]
ctrl + scroll
more like "Ctrl+Scroll Up" Tongue
or down, depends what you want ofc