Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Cannot map Z and C buttons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently connected my Xbox 360 controller to my PC to use on Dolphin.

Using the Wiimote plugin I am unable to map the Z and C button to my controller.

I am able to get everything working using the New Incomplete plugin but then I am unable to use the mouse as the pointer. I mapped the right stick to the pointer but it always resets to the middle of my screen which is annoying.

If I could get Z and C mapped (nothing under nunchuck works except choosing analog stick 1) then I would be good to go.

Using SVN 6201
If some one could please tell me how to map the nunchuck buttons to the 360 controller using the default Dolphin Wiimote Plugin that would be great. or if it's not possible at least let me know.
In the Old plugin:
It is not possible to map 360 controller triggers to digital buttons (a,b,c,z,d-pad,etc...).

In the New plugin:
It is possible to configure the mouse for the IR pointer and the controller for everything else...
Right click the "IR" "Up" detect button.
Select the "Keyboard Mouse" device on the top of the new dialog that pops up.
Manually select "Cursor Y-" and click the "Select" button.
Close dialog and do the same for Left/Right/Down with Cursor X/Y-/+.
Ya, it could be more intuitive, but at least it is possible to configure it. :p
Thank you so much!!! What a great idea!

I guess the last thing I'm not sure about is that I am unable to get the rumble function working for the game I'm playing ToS: Dawn of The New World. I have both L and R motors enable and they work when I hit test. Rumble enabled in-game. So I'm not sure why it's not working Undecided