Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: I need help please!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Knox29

I JUST FINISHED BEATING PAPER MARIO FOR N64 N I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO PLAY PART 2 FOR GAMECUBE BUT I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO INSTALL DOLPHIN N PLAY IT.....IDK IF ITS MY COMPUTER OR WHATEVER I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME

N BY THE WAY MY DESKTOP IS A INTEL PENTIUM 4 630
Your processor is probably too slow to play any gc/wii games smoothly.

If you are having problems getting Dolphin to run, post the error you are getting or a screenshot or something...
Post as much information as you can.

Edit: I fixed the yelling in your post. :p

Jacks_hon

I'm getting my 18-year-old son a computer for his new apartment, and he plays a lot of computer games. I've heard people say that there are special "gaming computers" that are designed for this very purpose. What should I look for to make sure he gets a good, up-to-date one? I don't want to come over one day and find he gave it away to get one that doesn't suck. Please help?
heating repair
(10-11-2010, 07:12 PM)Jacks_hon Wrote: [ -> ]I'm getting my 18-year-old son a computer for his new apartment, and he plays a lot of computer games. I've heard people say that there are special "gaming computers" that are designed for this very purpose. What should I look for to make sure he gets a good, up-to-date one? I don't want to come over one day and find he gave it away to get one that doesn't suck. Please help?

If you want a machine specifically for Dolphin, be on the look out for the fastest processor speed. Since Dolphin can only use two cores, Quad-core machines don't bring much over Dual-core but generally have slower clock speeds.

That's about all that you'd need if you were just wanting to build a machine for Dolphin.

edit: that user is obviously a bot: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...429AAjvMBi