Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: could not read ./User/Wii/shared2/sys/SYSCONF.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

bam222

Hello,

Well for the beginning I'd like to say that I've tried running dolphin as root, I've downloaded scons and it doesn't work anyway.

I start dolphin out of the console with the command:
cd dolphin-emu-read-only and next i type cd Binary/Linux-* && ./Dolphin.

It. works but when I click in configure i get the message:
"Could not read ./User/Wii/shared2/sys/SYSCONF. Please recover the SYSCONF file to that location."

And when i wanna start a game I get the message:
"Error loading Plugins/libPlugin_VideoOGL.so: can't find file" ----> "Can't init video plugin"

I know the solution to install DirectX but I'm using Ubuntu--->Linux.

I hobe anybody knows a solution for this problem. Smile
check if OGL is there, and get a fresh sysconf from svn (or trunk/data/user/wii/shared2)

bam222

(05-10-2009, 07:25 PM)Daco Wrote: [ -> ]check if OGL is there, and get a fresh sysconf from svn (or trunk/data/user/wii/shared2)

Thanks and where should i check OGL? And what is a OGL?

I've copied sysconf.svn-base from /dolphin-emu-read-only/.User/Wii/shared2/sys/.svn/prob-base to .../shared2/sys and renamed it to sysconf, but i helped nothing.

Sry for that, but i know nothing about dolphin and how to use it.
it says it can't find OGL plugin and you didn't check if its there or not?
and i didn't mean that file
i meant
Data\User\Wii\shared2\sys\SYSCONF

bam222

(05-10-2009, 09:25 PM)Daco Wrote: [ -> ]...
it says it can't find OGL plugin and you didn't check if its there or not?
and i didn't mean that file
i meant
Data\User\Wii\shared2\sys\SYSCONF

The OGL plugin file is in the folder Plugins/libPlugin_VideoOGL.so, it is as it should be.

But i have one more question, my english is very bad so i'd like to know what you have ment with:

"and get a fresh sysconf from svn (or trunk/data/user/wii/shared2)"
sysconf is a file.
get the file from Data\User\Wii\shared2\sys\ (in the svn folders) and place it in your User\Wii\shared2\sys folder

LuisR14

he/she means to get the file named "SYSCONF" in the svn under "trunk/data/user/wii/shared2" Smile