Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: gloverpie+wiimote+pc games+xbox360emu ?????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
guys,i tried some time ago,to use my wireless wiimote to control my pc games,i tried that using ''glovepie's'' plugin (virtualcontroller thing) wishing my pc would reconize the wiimote as a normal controler(emulated controller), so i would be able to use the xbox360 emu to emulate that emulated controller as a 360 controller and have fun and no more confgurations.

it kinda worked a little, but i coundt fully configurate the glovepie thing especialy the D pad to act like an analog

anyone did it already?

it would be great to make a tutorial to make our wiimotes to act like a 360 wireless controller

any help?
xbox360 emu? Did I miss something here?
do not understand.
think he trying to say that he wants to play pc games using the nintendo wiimote
it seems that he try using gloviepie to emulate the wiimote as a pc joypad but it
did not work
Hi guys, first post here...
I love how quickly and surely Dolphin is developing into the awesomeness it is right now!

...ontopic:

I've been trying to do the same thing as the OP with a game called "DeathSpank"...(to hook up the wiimote+nunchuk using glovepie+ppjoy to create a virtual joypad with which i would be able to play the game with the wiimote+nunchuk while sitting confortably on the couch)
Using this script I set up the nunchuk and wiimote to act as the X and Y axis and buttons of a virtual joystick (ppjoy v0.84) which is visible in the Control Panel and can even be calibrated from there and it works in some games (IL-2 Sturmovik).
Problem is some games dont recognise such virtual joysticks made with PPjoy.
My other option is to try to emulate a 360 controller with the wiimote and nunchuk...but so far i cant get it to work. I wont go into detail , because honestly i have no idea how to work with the xbox360emu. Ill just bump the tread and see if anyone can give a hint while i keep lurking for the solution..

P.s.: pls help
Why need to emulate 360 controller ,emulate keyboard with wiimote and nunchuck is so much easier !
I played most Hack'n'slash PC game(Dynasty Warriors 6,Musou Orochi Z,Samurai Warriors 2.....) fine with that ,also tested with Starcraft 2