Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Hi, Im new here and I'm having problems running dolphin.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

coldflame539

Hi, like I said in the title, I'm new here and is having a problem running dolphin. Please direct me properly if I'm on the wrong board. Well my problem is I'm trying to run digimon rumble arena 2, and an error message shows up when I run the .gmc. It says:

"[color=#000080]Can't create opengl renderer. You might be missing some required opengl extensions, check the logs for more info[/color]"

I hope someone can help me, if I need to download some files, please provide me with the download links. TNXSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
SPECS! ( specifically we need to know your graphics card)

In the meanwhile use D3D plugin

coldflame539

(09-28-2010, 12:34 PM)James333 Wrote: [ -> ]SPECS! ( specifically we need to know your graphics card)

In the meanwhile use D3D plugin

Processor: Intel core i3(2.13GHz)
Memory: 2GB DDR3
DX version: DirectX 11
Grahics: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator HD

Did I miss anything else?
Use search button or google " can't create opengl..." this was answer thousand times
Update directx June 2010 and choose Direct 3D9 plugin
Your gfx card is not a real video card ,it's too weak and not for gaming so dolphin will be slow on your laptop

coldflame539

(09-28-2010, 01:08 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]Use search button or google " can't create opengl..." this was answer thousand times
Update directx June 2010 and choose Direct 3D9 plugin
Your gfx card is not a real video card ,it's too weak and not for gaming so dolphin will be slow on your laptop

It worked, thank you very much. Now my problem is my game pad. Well, I'll try it with my keyboard for now. Big Grin
I'm having trouble with dolphin. i doubt it's my laptop but can someone tell me. i print screened my info so you can help. [attachment=4395]