Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: WII - Nights Journey of Dreams PAL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi.
The game runs Slow 15-20fps
All sound
No graphic errors
Unselected the EFB copy
Selected ZTP Bloom hack
nice ppl, im goin to rip this one and post my tests results later.
(06-08-2009, 12:15 PM)hakunushi Wrote: [ -> ]nice ppl, im goin to rip this one and post my tests results later.

OK!
The results in this post,please.
Thanks!!
Configs:
Zelda TP bloom hack on
efb copy on
progressive scan on
new feature 2x on
safe texture cache off
throtle on
idle skip on
optimize quantizers on

can be played with GC controller, so u wont need wiimote to play it on dolphin, even tho its cooler, can play with the IR pointer and control character that way.

Some text shows confused, missing , etc, just turn safe texture cache off, even so ull get some garbage or missing letters.

here some pics:
[Image: r7ee8p4.th.png]
[Image: r7ee8p3.th.png]
[Image: r7ee8p2.th.png]
[Image: r7ee8p1.th.png]

runs full speed but sometimes falls to 25 fps on my computer.

can be listed as perfect, ive cleared like 15 stages/missions with no problems, even sounds perfect and dont stops midgame after some minutes, all sega games runs perfet on dolphin, funny coz dolphin is the name of an old sega title XD.

ps: i love this game.
good job friend!!!
In my PC runs slow!!
The CPU runs to 3,2 now.The difference is the CPU?or the Vista 64?I use the Vista 32.
64 bit dolphin runs real faster
and maybe its the rev, ive used 33xx

but remember, this game runs at real wii at 30 fps, so 30 fps is full speed

and btw, i tested it on jitil version and it doesnt work at all, after picking a new game it shows a black screen saying that the wii must be restarted and etc, its not a windows message, its a message from the gae itself.

anyway, if ur not using the jitil version, theres a big chance that it is what holding u back.

carlwinslow

I can't get this game to even open on Dolphin. I should note first that I have the NTSC-J version, not PAL. I don't get why there should be so much a difference though since the only difference should be text...

Anyways, when I open the iso, the bar above the game window that usually shows FPS and whatnot just says "Loading (directory/iso name)" and never actually loads the game. I turned on/off all the options mentioned in this post and nothing happens. Should I just assume it's hopeless with the Japanese version for some reason?
Game runs on Dolphin x86, but really slow ~20-25fps and runs good on Dolphin x64.

My Problem is, it crashes on the DolphinIL everytime I start a "dream".

Error: DVDLowRead:_BufferOut == 0.

I testet builds 3661, 3682, 3724. The Iso must be OK cause it only happens on the IL build. Since on IL games runs smoother, I wanted to ask if somebody has the same error and/or know how to fix it?
Seems like the game is not properly supported by IL core
Runs at full speed on x64 build 4045.

Tested on Windows 7 x64.

[Image: 01_1.gif]
[Image: 02_12.gif]
[Image: 03_6.gif]
[Image: 04.gif]
[Image: 05_4.gif]
Pages: 1 2