Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Issue 3195 fix thread. Status: FIXED! :-)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Weeks ago I've made an issue about the r6177 and higher breaking Wii Remotes problem, I wonder if someone is working on fixing / reverting it...
I don't have the tools but is it possible to download the SVN, revert the affected .cpp for yourself while still maintaining the code of the latest SVN?
Shuffle already took over your issue, and might be working on it as we speak.
Just be patient, especially as simply reverting one or two files isnt going to cut it.

wildkid

I'm waiting too for this. I have 2 real wiimotes with 2 nunchucks for play with my girlfriend some days. I'm using the r6176 revision for play two palyers but the new revisions runs better, for example, the sound in punch out sounds better.

Encourage, Shuffle :-).

Opletromot

This is relevant to my interests. New builds are unusable for me without this being fixed, the (real) wiimote keeps disconnecting and I can't reconnect it.
I would have to second the annoyance this brings cuz I play 3-4 players with my bro and girlfriend and some other friends all the time but I do understand the pain that the devs must feel having to fix this crap with the likes of us tantruming in the corner. Smile Im ok to wait tho ive had to do this before when revs broke other features or games i play in the past so patience is the key.

Keep up the good work guys!!! WE LOVE YOU DEVS!!!!

wildkid

Problem resolved in r6261. Thanks to all devs for their attetion and his great work on this emu. WE LOVE YOU DEVS!!!! :-)
Thanks for solving this issue! I am going to test out the new rev. right now!