Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Does dolphin hate me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Operating System = Vista 32bit
Processor = AMD Athlon X2 Dual Core Processor 2.10 GHz
Graphics Card = ATI Radeon HD 3400 Series
RAM = 2.25 GB

Why is it when I start Dolphin I get a gray screen says its loading then crashes..

I'm trying to play Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life
Dolphin not hate you ,it just don't like your gfx card
Did other games work fine ?
Use same setting as here ? (Directx 3D9)
http://www.dolphin-emu.org/performance.html
Well I tried what you just said, no dice.. I tried harvest moon a wonderful life. Which works for most people.. Except for a text problem apparently... Instead of a gray screen its just black and ends alot faster...

I just over clocked my graphics card.. I'm going to see if there's a update for it.. Do you think that will help?
Nope,i think your gfx card is onboard (not a real video card).You should buy a strong one ,O.C an onboard card do nothing
(09-25-2010, 03:12 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]Nope,i think your gfx card is onboard (not a real video card).You should buy a strong one ,O.C an onboard card do nothing

Nope I installed this one personally.. boosted my window experience index from 3.2 Up to 4.0.. So definitely better then the onboard.. At the price of free I was impressed lol..
Hmm check it out..

After my power supply had gotten fried.. I had a spare power supply laying around that produced more watts.. So when i was installing it.. I ran into a lot of dust.. Ive never seen so much of it in one place before.. I got a fist full of dust between the fan connected my processor.. I've never seen so much dust in fact.. The processor was pretty hot too.. Unbelievable.. I'm never this negligent towards my valuables.. I never noticed how loud it used to be... Now its almost dead silent..

I downloaded the latest SNV 6266.. Was using the 2.0 build before.. Was that my problem? Or was it my hardware?