Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Noticed 2 issues on Dolphin 2754
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was playing Tatsunoko Vs Capcom on older Revs, and having 50 fps on menus. Then when I played in Rev 2754, the fps on menus were 30.
So, I compared the configurations of the two revs(old and new),and the only diference, was in the Wiimote turned connected and enabled. So I disabled all wiimote options in 2754, and fps grows up again to 50.

The other issue, not tested in other games, was the low fps rate when loading a Savestate just after the game load. Have 19 fps in tatsunoko when doing that, and normal fps when I've waited for the game load at all.

I hope my english was not bad! And sry if posted in wrong section.
(03-26-2009, 01:32 PM)ice_breaker Wrote: [ -> ]I was playing Tatsunoko Vs Capcom on older Revs, and having 50 fps on menus. Then when I played in Rev 2754, the fps on menus were 30.
So, I compared the configurations of the two revs(old and new),and the only diference, was in the Wiimote turned connected and enabled. So I disabled all wiimote options in 2754, and fps grows up again to 50.

I believe this has something to do with the implemented frame limiter in newer revs.