Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Sound+Mii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He, how can i create a Mii?
and is it nomaly that i hear the original sound+ noise /hissing?

thx for answers
you creates wii when you rip the mii channel
how you rip the channel is easy
search the forum
ok i found this
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-116...ht=channel
ok sound bug have i only in wii sports

then I had create my Mii and upload there on the wii remote but in dolphin became i the error message.
THE ON THE WII-REMOTE SAVED DATA COULD NOT READ,= same message befor i make a mii on the controller?

is doplhin doesnt ready for Miis?
Dolphin can't read Mii data from the Wiimote yet. In order to edit Miis within Dolphin, you're going to need to actually run the Mii channel in Dolphin by loading the .wad (which you can rip out of any game you have that includes an update, if I'm not mistaken) directly.

I'll warn: Miis are currently Broken in Dolphin, their facial features don't show up at all save for the hair and nose for reasons that no one has really been able to explain to me. So although you should technically be able to create one, you won't be able to see what your Mii looks like until they fix it.

LuisR14

(05-11-2009, 10:12 AM)thegamefreak0134 Wrote: [ -> ]their facial features don't show up at all save for the hair and nose for reasons that no one has really been able to explain to me.
well i heard that they are stored in the NAND of the wii Smile

cmccmc

they are stored there but you normally use a nand dump to even use mii's
(05-11-2009, 11:53 AM)cmccmc Wrote: [ -> ]they are stored there but you normally use a nand dump to even use mii's
odd, must be something with my nand then