Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Harvest Moon: Magical Melody Map Glitch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

sybia123

I just recently started using the Dolphin Emu and love it, however I'm having a problem with Harvest Moon: MM. Everything works perfect except for the map. Whenever I bring it up, I can see the houses but not the background. Here is a picture:

[Image: HarvestMoonMap.jpg]

If I turn on the ZTP Bloom Hack the map background does show up, however when I go back to playing everything is just black so that won't work. Is there something I am missing that I need to do or do I just need to wait for it to be fixed? Here are my specs:

Windows XP x86 SP3
Intel e6550 @ 3.2 GHz
GeForce 9800GT 512MB
2GB DDR2 RAM
Hmm have you tried enabling Safe texture cache as well as ZTP Bloom Hack or just tried Safe Texture Cache on its own?

sybia123

(05-10-2009, 03:23 AM)Glurion Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm have you tried enabling Safe texture cache as well as ZTP Bloom Hack or just tried Safe Texture Cache on its own?

Yeah, I've tried both of those and neither worked. The Safe texture cache doesn't seem to make a difference at least for me. Here are my settings in case it matters:
[Image: Settings1.jpg][Image: Settings2.jpg][Image: Settings3.jpg]