Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Increases more graphic speed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

seriwan

i got probs on ati mobility hd4200...
can someone help me.

can dolphin team increases more FPS and graphic speed.
reduce more shades and AA...
oh and harvest moon animal parade probs
the bubble talk so slow
Try to overclock your graphics card.
And if the devs were be able to increase the FPS there wouldn't be any lagg anymore :p.
You're just going to have to find a better PC to use Dolphin with, seriwan. The ATI mobility 4200 will allow you to play some games fine but not with any of the extra eye-candy graphic settings. You either have to deal with what you have or get a better PC.

Jetvictor

He's on a mobile laptop. It's hard to overclock that card and dangerous to the system.

Most likely to tweak your settings but you won't get any decent fps unless you upgrade to be honest with you..
Overclocking cpus are bad on laptops from what i hear...but i OCed my graphics card and it never gets over 80C no matter what...i did it about 150mgz on evga percision ....it works great and the best part is that you can have a default profile(have to create it) so that when ever your done with dolphin you dont have to worry about your graphics card...oh yea about laptops...its best to put them on like a wire rack...my laptop drops about 10C....although it doesnt get that hot anyways lol Tongue