Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Serious Problems in Super Mario Sunshine!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having a lot,a lot,a lot,a lot of problems in Super Mario Sunshine.

The First One:When I get a Shine Star,I save.Good.But,when the game is saved,the Memory Card is [color=#FF0000]CORRUPTED!!!![/color]Totally corrupted!But I don't stopped the game.No.I didn't ANYTHING.And my game is always corrupted.I'm lucky because I have save states to help me.

The Second One:When Dark Mario appears holding something in the hands,I spray,spray water...And nothing happens.When we shoot water in Dark Mario,a little light appears.This is normal.But,in my problem,nothing happens!I spray water and Dark Mario don't move!

The Third One:When it have ink in the floor,I can spray water and the ink only turns invisible,but Mario is still slipping on it.

I'm using both of video plugins,and don't solve my problem.Pleease!

Oh...I forgot...When I save,the sound it's totally breaked.

Additional Information:
Dolphin-6215

Configs:
[Image: dsp1n.th.jpg][Image: dx91.th.jpg][Image: dx92.th.jpg]
[Image: dx93.th.jpg][Image: mainconfig1.th.jpg][Image: mainconfig2.th.jpg]

When the emulator asks you to format the memory card, select yes and format the memory card.

What are your system specs and what settings are you using with the emulator? What revision number of the emulator are you using? I'm not entirely sure what bugs remain with this game as I do not have it anymore, but there were some problems with the water and the goo not working properly.
Which Dolphin version?

"The Third One:When it have ink in the floor,I can spray water and the ink only turns invisible,but Mario is still slipping on it."
This is a known issue.
No the game don't needs to format the memory card.

It only says:"Save Failed",and when I see the MC file,it's with 0Kb!!!

The known issue,can't be solved???
(09-19-2010, 06:32 AM)Leo Wrote: [ -> ]The known issue,can't be solved???

Correct.
I could have sworn that issue is solvable by using Copy EFB -> Ram, at least this was the case in the past afaik.
(09-19-2010, 05:49 AM)Leo Wrote: [ -> ]The Third One:When it have ink in the floor,I can spray water and the ink only turns invisible,but Mario is still slipping on it.
Enable EFB to Ram then it should be fixed.Atleast it was in previos revs

I'll help you with my save file (from the beginning)
Extract it with with Winrar then put it in folder User/GC