Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Using the Mouse...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I did a search on the forums and countless threads are popping up with the word "mouse in it"

Is there a definitive walk through on how to use the mouse with the Dolphin Emulator.

You question is unclear.
Dolphin is set up by default to use mouse cursor/buttons in wii games.
(09-15-2010, 01:41 AM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]You question is unclear.
Dolphin is set up by default to use mouse cursor/buttons in wii games.

Ah, wasn't aware didn't see that in the FAQ. Thanks for the info.
Guys i don't understand this...

How do I get the mouse to work with the Emulator?
Got it ?
Mouse works fine in some games but the cursor is shifted. The WII cursor is approx. 5 cm higher than the Windows cursor, which is a problem because if i reach the bottom with the windows cursor the WII cursor is stuck too. I cannot click on menu items in the lower half of the screen. Sometimes i can use my pad to switch menu items but sometimes the only way is the mouse and i cannot advance ... ! Somebody ideas??
(09-17-2010, 07:40 PM)Sugarfloodwave Wrote: [ -> ]Mouse works fine in some games but the cursor is shifted. The WII cursor is approx. 5 cm higher than the Windows cursor, which is a problem because if i reach the bottom with the windows cursor the WII cursor is stuck too. I cannot click on menu items in the lower half of the screen. Sometimes i can use my pad to switch menu items but sometimes the only way is the mouse and i cannot advance ... ! Somebody ideas??

There are settings in the wiimote plugins to adjust the position of the emulated IR cursor.
Thank you Smile