Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wii Classic Controller and GC games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey i found a great joypad to pc adapter that converts the wii classic controller to the pc . which is really good for people who wanted use their classic controller on dolphin to play gc games.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-6m-4...-3nu3.html

Mm... i have never heard of that... Seems VERY cool if not a Chinese scam.....
I can advise that it does work. However, getting it to work for Wii games through emulated Wiimote might be tricky and is certainly not working for me.
yeah i thought was i scam but i did some research there is some videos of this product playing with other emulators
I use my classic controller for GC games. If you have a wiimote, bluetooth adapter, and want to take the time to setup PPjoy, and Glovepie, I can give you a glovepie script for the classic controller. Basically it will turn it into a generic controller, with all the buttons working properly, and then in Dolphin, you just set gamepad one as ppjoy. If you're not sure how to setup ppjoy, I can help you with that.

The script is very basic, and if you guys know anything about glovepie scripts, I would love to see some adjustments that make anything better. Anyway, I think this might be simpler than getting an adapter and waiting to ship, and if you already have the wiimote and the bluetooth adapter, it might save you money too.