Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Metal Arms: Glitch in the system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone got it working?

If yes, which version?

domoo12

(09-13-2010, 01:58 AM)92Garfield Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone got it working?

If yes, which version?

Yes,
The NTSC gamecube version works OK. Slow menus though. Full speed gameplay. Problems with aiming with mouse

zstorm4

Have the latest builds of the game messed up cutscenes for Metal Arms? I know on older builds I could play the game in 1080p with cutscenes, but now they don't work. However, if you mess with the texture cache accuracy settings (fast/safe) and slide the slider while the cutscene plays, you can get little frames as the setting changes. Could anyone look into this?

zstorm4

(12-18-2017, 07:50 AM)zstorm4 Wrote: [ -> ]Have the latest builds of the game messed up cutscenes for Metal Arms? I know on older builds I could play the game in 1080p with cutscenes, but now they don't work. However, if you mess with the texture cache accuracy settings (fast/safe) and slide the slider while the cutscene plays, you can get little frames as the setting changes. Could anyone look into this?

Sorry for the necro, but apparently the rules have changed since the last time I got on the forum. 
(12-18-2017, 07:51 AM)zstorm4 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for the necro, but apparently the rules have changed since the last time I got on the forum. 

No worries, just be sure to make a new thread for your question (or alternatively ask it in the thread for Metal Arms in the GameCube forum).