Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

tony0420

OK LOOK I AM NEW TO THIS AND I DO NOT MEAN TO BE RUDE THIS IS WHAT I HAVE AMD ATHLON 64BIT TF-20 1.6GHZ PROCESSOR ATI RADEON HD 3200 GRAPHICS CARD UP TO 1408MB HYPER MEMORY 3 GIGS OF RAM UNSURE WHAT DDR AND A 320 GB HARDDRIVE YEAH VERY SLOW ALL I HEAR ON HERE IS BUY FASTER THIS IS WHAT I GOT FOR NOW THE DOLPHIN I HAVE IS SVN R 5153 THIS IS THE FASTER ONE I GOT STILL SLOW SO PLEASE ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING FASTER PLEASE AND THANKSAngry
Please no caps, it's anoying to read.
We can't give you stuff to make it run at full speed on that rig, there's just no way to make it full speed or even playable on that rig, I'm sorry man.
Unfortunately, all you can do is get a better rig, unless there is some major breakthrough in the emulation core, it will never run at fullspeed on that rig. If you're on a budget, it is possible to build a machine for under $500 that runs dolphin at fullspeed.

tony0420

(09-12-2010, 03:40 AM)fb39ca4 Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately, all you can do is get a better rig, unless there is some major breakthrough in the emulation core, it will never run at fullspeed on that rig. If you're on a budget, it is possible to build a machine for under $500 that runs dolphin at fullspeed.

right now it runs about 12% to 15% i just want to try to get a little bit more speed but thanks anyway