Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Bluetooth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello people
What bluetooth do you use?
can you post here? and the link where you buy it?
i want a bluetooth who connects two wii motes
my bluetooth connect only one wiimote per time
=XX
(09-11-2010, 11:24 AM)shinbaka Wrote: [ -> ]Hello people
=XX

Very good question! Most of the cheap bluetooth dongles are made with the same chip and only support one data channel...

Anyone has a cheap bluetooth dongle that supports more than one wiimote?

Thanks!
(09-11-2010, 05:09 PM)YoD Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2010, 11:24 AM)shinbaka Wrote: [ -> ]Hello people
=XX

Very good question! Most of the cheap bluetooth dongles are made with the same chip and only support one data channel...

Anyone has a cheap bluetooth dongle that supports more than one wiimote?

Thanks!

How do you know how many channels they support? So freakin lame that I forgot to check what kind of bluetooth adapter you needed and preferably one with a good software since MS kind of sucks. Sad
don't know too
any bluetooth stack works here but the bluetooth device only recive one connection per time
your bluetooth supports 2 wiimote? if support can you put the link where you bought or tell whats the device?
can some one help please only say what bluetooth you use and if connects two wiimote
and the link where you buy it
someone help?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...-_-Product

That's the dongle that I use, and it can connect with as many devices at once as you wish. The only limiting factor is the transfer rate, which, on this bluetooth device, is pretty good at 3mbps. I play with 4 wiimotes on this thing all the time.
(09-14-2010, 04:32 AM)guitarlifter Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...-_-Product

That's the dongle that I use, and it can connect with as many devices at once as you wish. The only limiting factor is the transfer rate, which, on this bluetooth device, is pretty good at 3mbps. I play with 4 wiimotes on this thing all the time.

Thanks guitarlifter!

I was hoping someone would point to a cheaper dongle... I live in Canada and Newegg.ca has the same for $15 + $10 shipping... but $25 just for a tiny bluetooth dongle is quite steep Smile
yeah I was hoping someone would point to a cheaper dongle x.x
doesn't have a more cheaper one Big Grin
hahah i'm a poor guy =X

maconfaris

Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for the open exchange of data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices, create personal networks with high levels of security. Created by Ericsson telecommunications providers can connect multiple devices, resolving synchronization issues.
(09-15-2010, 03:33 AM)maconfaris Wrote: [ -> ]Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for the open exchange of data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices, create personal networks with high levels of security. Created by Ericsson telecommunications providers can connect multiple devices, resolving synchronization issues.

ok
Pages: 1 2