Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problem when trying to compile nJoy plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys I'm trying to compile the nJoy plugin, I just got all files in http://dolphin-emu.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ (3173) but when I try to compile nJoy_SDL it gives me this error
[color=#FF0000]
Error 5 fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'dinput.h': No such file or directory d:\tests\dolphin\3173\source\plugins\plugin_njoy_sdl\src\njoy.h 68 Plugin_nJoy_SDL[/color]

I'm using Visual Studio 2008 Windows XP SP3

and when I try to compile nJoy_SDL_Test in x64 it gives me this error:
[color=#FF0000]
Error 12 fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file '..\..\core\common\x64\debug\common.lib' Plugin_nJoy_SDL_Test Plugin_nJoy_SDL_Test
[/color]
plus 11 warnings like this:
[color=#FFA500]
Warning 1 warning C4996: 'sprintf': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using sprintf_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details. d:\Tests\Dolphin\3173\Source\Plugins\Plugin_nJoy_Testing\Src\nJoy.cpp 154 Plugin_nJoy_SDL_Test[/color]

LuisR14

install the DirectX SDK
I already installed DirectX SDK

LuisR14

make sure in "Tools->Options->VC++ Projects->VC++ Directories" you have "$(DxSdk_Dir)\include" set for include paths, "$(DxSdk_Dir)\lib\[x86|x64]" set for library paths, and "$(DxSdk_Dir)\bin\[x86|x64]" set for bin paths Smile
Thanks for your help.

Where can I have to add this?
[color=#0000CD]
"$(DxSdk_Dir)\bin\[x86|x64]" set for bin paths?

[/color]

LuisR14

in "executable files" Smile
Ok but I don't have C:\Program Files\Microsoft DirectX SDK (March 2009)[color=#FF0000]\Bin[/color] just look at the tree in the attachment and tell me where is it please.
Go to System/Bin
I only have C:\Program Files\Microsoft DirectX SDK (March 2009)\system[color=#FF0000]\uninstall[/color]

LuisR14

oh it's "$(DxSdk_Dir)\Developer Runtime\[x86|x64]" Tongue
Pages: 1 2