Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [wii] Batman The Brave and the Bold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: CpodU.jpg]

Team up in the ultimate co‐op adventure and battle as Batman along with his powerful posse including Green Lantern, Robin, Hawkman and Blue Beetle, or call in the help of drop‐in heroes such as The Flash and Aquaman to squash enemies.

Using Batman's legendary gadgets, take on the most notorious villains in the DC Universe in the fight for justice. Players will face‐off against evil in a variety of locations from crime filled alleys, strange alien planets, mysterious laboratories and beyond. Fight crime, solve puzzles, experience interplanetary travel and more as you go behind the cowl of the Caped Crusader and discover what it's like to be a superhero in Batman: The Brave and the Bold the Videogame.

Genre: Action
Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive
Developer: WayForward Technologies
Release Date: September 7, 2010
MSRP: $39.99
Also on: DS
ESRB: E10+

Batman: The Brave and the Bold. (PAL)

[color=#1E90FF]Dolphin r6189[/color] x86

D3D9:

Enable CPU->EFB access: Disabled
Copy EFB to texture: Enabled
Use safe texture cache: Enabled (fast)
DlistCachingEnable = True

DSP-HLE:

Enable audio throtlle: Disabled

PC:

Intel Core2Duo E7400@2.8
2GB Ram
Geforce 9600 GT
Windows 7 x86

FPS / Speed:

~40 / ~80%

I can't get full speed with my Core2Duo@2,8 but the game looks [color=#32CD32]playable[/color].

Issues:

I have one only issue,[color=#FF4500] i can't connect a second emulated Wiimote[/color], so i can't play with another person with emulated Wiimotes.
Note: i can connect a second emulated Wiimote in another games.

If somebody can play with two emulated Wiimotes let me know.

Screenshots

[Image: 65520596797688.jpg] [Image: b8c71d96797709.jpg] [Image: 92a6aa96797733.jpg] [Image: 20ffa596797753.jpg] [Image: fd63b396797774.jpg] [Image: 93d5f696797804.jpg] [Image: 8ac8a096797829.jpg] [Image: a9b60096797851.jpg]

Batman: The Brave and the Bold on Dolphin v2.0 - Nintendo Wii Emulator
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSm7k4O_R8Y

amoeba

On an i5 760 w/ a Radeon 5750 through Windows 7 Boot Camp (only 1GB allocated), the game clocks at around 50fps when using the graphic settings as listed by chelo.

I've made it to the third level(?) with no audio or video glitches. The training subtitles were sometimes missing the first letter of each sentence, but that doesn't seem to have carried over to the game proper.

Plays just fine with a Logitech Rumblepad 2, with the second analog taking care of the IR pointer.

snoopher

Hey, what about 2 Wiimotes? Is there still any problem?
(09-09-2010, 08:40 AM)amoeba Wrote: [ -> ]On an i5 760 w/ a Radeon 5750 through Windows 7 Boot Camp (only 1GB allocated), the game clocks at around 50fps when using the graphic settings as listed by chelo.

I've made it to the third level(?) with no audio or video glitches. The training subtitles were sometimes missing the first letter of each sentence, but that doesn't seem to have carried over to the game proper.

Plays just fine with a Logitech Rumblepad 2, with the second analog taking care of the IR pointer.

For completely showing the subtitles you have to enable accurate cache texture (fast)