Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Howto] Wii System Menu + Channels (Functions but WIP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Channels are working for me on my complete NAND.
I'm having a similar issue as besweet. I dumped the NAND from my modified Wii and none of the system channels like the Mii Maker work. If it helps the NAND I had dumped had cIOS for USB Loader GX to work and Homebrew channel. Nothing else other than I had uninstalled Priiloader before dumping the NAND.
Dolphin does not support cIOSes, and Priiloader seems to cause issues due to a bug on Dolphin's side.
I downloaded the 4.3U update as a WAD with NUS downloader and installed it using dolphin to overwrite my cIOS's and it worked. Channels launch fine now. Big Grin

SammyDotNet

I'm having trouble loading the Mii Channel, which is the only channel I've installed. I used NUSD to pack a WAD for the menu and Mii Channel. I don't know if I'm supposed to have all of the channels, but like I said, the Mii Channel is all I have. When I try to open Mii Channel, it restarts the menu and shows me just the one Wii game I have installed and Mii Channel.
(04-04-2020, 11:42 PM)SammyDotNet Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having trouble loading the Mii Channel, which is the only channel I've installed. I used NUSD to pack a WAD for the menu and Mii Channel. I don't know if I'm supposed to have all of the channels, but like I said, the Mii Channel is all I have. When I try to open Mii Channel, it restarts the menu and shows me just the one Wii game I have installed and Mii Channel.

This is because you haven't installed the required IOS. The easiest way to fix this is to use Tools > Perform Online System Update in Dolphin.

Considering that Dolphin has a built-in system update feature nowadays, this thread is very out of date... I'm unstickying it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12