Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Ju-On (question)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Guys help ^_^
Instead of what would turn smoothly, the camera turns 180 degrees.
How to lower speed on both sides?
I figured out the settings.
Here are screenshots of my settings. So you will be able to rotate the camera properly without any sharp turns.

for this game, and for everyone else, need in the settings make more - Width

Sorry my english.

SkuldOMG

Why can't I view the screenshot? It tells me I don't have the rights to..

It would be great if someone could link the screenshots of the settings so that it's not an attachment. Somehow I'm not allowed to open it.
Please repost the image anybodu who got it?

babyquan

@Damphil:
i cant open your image Sad please post new pic Sad
Image load on forum, push F5.

babyquan

(11-13-2011, 05:16 PM)Damphil Wrote: [ -> ]Image load on forum, push F5.

when i click your Attached Image, it not open because notice:

You are either not logged in or do not have permission to view this page.

"This could be because one of the following reasons:

You are not logged in or registered. Please use the form at the bottom of this page to login.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may have been disabled by an administrator, or it may be awaiting account activation.
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or links."

can you upload other Host (ex: imageshack.us, photobucket.com...)
Thank you
Sorry my English is not good.

(03-12-2011, 06:40 AM)SkuldOMG Wrote: [ -> ]Why can't I view the screenshot? It tells me I don't have the rights to..

It would be great if someone could link the screenshots of the settings so that it's not an attachment. Somehow I'm not allowed to open it.

(11-13-2011, 01:03 AM)babyquan Wrote: [ -> ]@Damphil:

The "10 posts restriction" seems to be at it...

babyquan

(11-15-2011, 12:02 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-12-2011, 06:40 AM)SkuldOMG Wrote: [ -> ]Why can't I view the screenshot? It tells me I don't have the rights to..

(11-13-2011, 01:03 AM)babyquan Wrote: [ -> ]@Damphil:

The "10 posts restriction" seems to be at it...

Thank you very much. ^^!

Go into WiiConfigure for the WiiMote, and at keyboard/mouse set Wide at 100 instead of 50, it helps alot
Pages: 1 2