Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: It STILL won't work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Destiny

I have tried every fix available on the internet. I have read the sticky to the point that I have memorised everything on it. After numerous tries, I have finally installed and updated DirectX as well as the x86 C++ thing.

My specs are:
Windows Vista 32-bit Version SP1.
Intel ® Core™2 CPU T5500 @ 1.66 GHZ 1.66 GHZ
1.00 GB Ram.

The first time I tried to update DirectX using dxwebsetup.exe, this error occurred,
An internal system error occured. Please refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log

I fixed this error by installing directx_nov2008_redist.exe and loading DXSETUP.exe AND THEN installing dxwebsetup.exe.

I am using the official Dolphin 2.0 Build release. Opening GameCube Pad settings and the Wiimote settings, I receive the error message: "Can't find plugin."

Attempting to open a ROM results in 'Can't init any PAD Plugins' and 'Couldn't init the core. Check your configuration.'

EDIT: I realised that suddenly the blanks in Config/Plugins I am now able to choose the GC Pad plugin. However, upon loading a ROM (Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness), I get these error message.

'Can't find file' (which quickly disappears)

'GFX FIFO: Unknown OP Code (0x22)
This means one of the following:
- The emulated GPU got desynced, disabling DUO Core may help
- Command stream corrupted by some spurious memory bug
- This is really an unknown opcode (unlikely)
- Some other sort of bug

Dolphin will now likely crash or hang. Enjoy'

Directx update via web sometime cause problem,you can download the full version here
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/de...laylang=en
Config dolphin with direct 3D9 plugin :
http://www.dolphin-emu.org/performance.html

Destiny

Done all of it, but now I think it's the ROM's problem. Apparently there's a way to make XD Gale of Darkness work though.

EDIT: Yay, new error message.

Illegal Command 22
and a whole lot of stuff o.o'
1GB ram on windows vista
are you nuts?
1GB is nearly only enough to run only vista... xD

with 1GB ram you cant run this emu on windows vista anyway.