Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: i cant get game.ini to work(doesnt show game list)help!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
please help im a noob so i downloaded dolphin and saw the tutorial of config. on youtube,but it doesnt explain how to or where to download games.ini(i downloaded from a bad link)

Huhmy problemHuh:when i add the folder in paths it just keeps saying no isos found!!!

ps:please HELPExclamation

LuisR14

(05-08-2009, 09:21 AM)TobiSchiffer Wrote: [ -> ]it doesnt explain how to or where to download games.ini(i downloaded from a bad link)
do you mean games or "game.ini" Undecided
(05-08-2009, 11:28 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2009, 09:21 AM)TobiSchiffer Wrote: [ -> ]it doesnt explain how to or where to download games.ini(i downloaded from a bad link)
do you mean games or "game.ini" Undecided

I mean game.ini(sorry)
(finally someone answeredBig Grin)

LuisR14

(05-08-2009, 12:11 PM)TobiSchiffer Wrote: [ -> ](finally someone answeredBig Grin)
Big Grin i had looked at this thread but didn't bother to answer till now Tongue Big Grin

show me a pic of when you try to config the paths. Smile
I think what he/she means is the "iso", because there is no "game.ini" in Dolphin.
Dolphin only detect .elf, .dol, .iso, .wad and maybe other image formats.
Do you have the game image disc dumped from Wii? If no, I can't help you about this.
(05-08-2009, 03:21 PM)downloadaja Wrote: [ -> ]I think what he/she means is the "iso", because there is no "game.ini" in Dolphin.
Dolphin only detect .elf, .dol, .iso, .wad and maybe other image formats.
Do you have the game image disc dumped from Wii? If no, I can't help you about this.

yeah youre right(sorry again)they confused me in that video(downloads mixed)with all about config. and cheats and the isos.

and well lets say that i cant understand,you have to download a gamelist or something like that?(if so please give me a link)or all the isos come individually?(if so please give me a link)because every time i want to download super paper mario its a torrent or its divided in a thousand parts!!!!!and each part is 5h.(thats nuts!)

LuisR14

well if you're trying to download a game then it's piracy and the dolphin mods and admins will ban you.
TobiSchiffer, can you please change your signature? It's quite annoying trying to read through these posts and have to keep scrolling down a lot further to get past it.

LuisR14

yep just noticed that, the rules say this Smile
Quote:9. no HUGE (reasonable sizes only, if you wanna have a size to work with, 500x400 max) signature images.

EDIT: wow, that was a quick removal Tongue