Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Has a DS ever been able to connect to a PC wirelessly?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As in, the PC able to interact with the DS? I don't know what signal DS connects over, but I was wondering - since so many of the GBA-GCN connect games really utilize both screens, it would be nice to get something close to that functionality working.

And if not that, it'd at least work for the few games that use the Wii-DS connection (like the upcoming Batman: The Brave and The Bold - check it out it looks awesome!)

So that's my question. I'm sure the answer is no. Maybe it could happen via Wifi? Well I'm sure if it were to be discovered, it'd have happened well before now. Maybe the 3DS will save this idea!
The hardware is there to connect over a wireless network, but there's just never been a game that has needed to do it.
What about the GBA games?
gba games cant utilized the hardware in the ds just what gba mode allows.
(09-03-2010, 07:57 PM)slipk487 Wrote: [ -> ]gba games cant utilized the hardware in the ds just what gba mode allows.

But with homebrew
no you cant just connect them. homebrew or not
(09-04-2010, 08:29 AM)linkinworm Wrote: [ -> ]no you cant just connect them. homebrew or not

No you can get the PC and DS linked. Why are you saying things that you don't know anything about?