Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wiiware]Drift Mania
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: DriftMania.jpg]
[color=#32CD32]About[/color]
Featuring twelve different tracks based on four themed environments – cityscape, hills, snow and a desert oasis – players can also select one of 32 vehicles from four categories. Each category is tailored for use within the different environments, with variations of speed, acceleration and handling and grip levels making specific vehicles ideal for particular locations.

[color=#32CD32]Current Emulation Status[/color]:
*Playable
*DX9 and 10 crash game after second logo
*You need to use the OpenGL Plugin.
*Use XFB must be enable or screen will keep srolling down and make it unplayable.

[color=#32CD32]Settings (R 5983)[/color]:
Based on an AMD Phenom™ 2 2x 555 Processor 3.20GHz Ram:4.00GB 64-Bit Windows 7 Ultimate ATI Radeon HD 5500

Everything Set on defult setting's.
Use OpenGL
Enable Use XFB
Set Enable EFB Copy :to texture.
For speed up.

[color=#32CD32]Video[/color]:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9HH62nafFY
Aaah, I never tried OpenGL, thanks for the advice Smile
hm, your video seems kinda "broken"...do you also have some strange shadow-like skidmarks on the tracks after some time?
(08-31-2010, 06:08 PM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]Aaah, I never tried OpenGL, thanks for the advice Smile
hm, your video seems kinda "broken"...do you also have some strange shadow-like skidmarks on the tracks after some time?

Well yea in some areas I see somekind of shadow but it dosent happen to me that much so barely notice it.

And what do you mean my video seems kinda "broken". If you mean quality well thats the best i can offer! As i dont know how to record in HD and if i did it would take to much time to upload on youtube!
No, I mean at half of the video it gets stuck and doesn't play any further (though it has loaded fully).

Ok, could you please put status to "playable" then? Because "perfect" is reserved for games that have no issues at all, and the shadow thing is an issue even if you don't find it obstrusive.
Here you can see how to scale the scores: http://www.dolphin-emu.org/wiki/index.php?title=WiiWare