Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wiiware]Bust-A-Move Plus!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: BAM.jpg]
[color=#32CD32]About[/color]
I hate Bust-A-Move. Rather I hate the name. I prefer the franchise under the Puzzle Bobble name. I mean, it’s a Bubble Bobble spin-off, featuring Bub and Bob. Why not leave the connection apparent. Plus Young MC was so two decades ago.

Unlike the Bubble Bobble Series where you take two dinosaurs kids through 100 levels of monsters and mayhem, Bust-A-Move is a vertical “Match Three” based puzzle where Bub or Bob turn a bubble launching crank to hurtle bubbles in each other in an attempt to get through a maze of varying levels. The game has seen over a dozen incarnations, including one that was one of the earliest titles for the Wii that sported awful controls. I bet those people who paid fifty dollars for that game are kicking themselves two years later with this six dollar release, eh?

[color=#32CD32]Current Emulation Status[/color]:
*Work's Perfect

[color=#32CD32]Settings (R 5983)[/color]:
Based on an AMD Phenom™ 2 2x 555 Processor 3.20GHz Ram:4.00GB 64-Bit Windows 7 Ultimate ATI Radeon HD 5500

Everything Set on defult setting's.
Only Set Enable EFB Copy :to texture.
For speed up.

[color=#32CD32]Video[/color]:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDquGhEO0q0