Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: What does the CommandDeleteStoredLinkKey mean?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It doesn't affect anything, just pops up twice. What's it for? I can't find any answers via searching so far.
Just some internal debug log messages concerning the USB emulation.. nothing to care about unless you're a coder I guess Wink
(09-01-2010, 01:49 AM)NeoBrain Wrote: [ -> ]Just some internal debug log messages concerning the USB emulation.. nothing to care about unless you're a coder I guess Wink

Is it a problem with, say, me moving my User folder over and over? Or is it a legit mistake on the coding part hahaha
.. It's (as I said) just debug output which tells you that the CommandDeleteStoredLinkKey command of the USB interface was used. Nothing fancy about that, the message prolly appears for everyone oO
When do you see this?
(09-02-2010, 09:20 AM)shuffle2 Wrote: [ -> ]When do you see this?

Is that the REAL godisgovernment? In my humble thread?? Oh man I am marking out like a fangirl! I read all your changes!! I'm a big fan!

Right now I have r6163, but it's been an issue for some number of revisions now. Steps to replicate: Open Dolphin, Open Any Game, Dolphin shows two of these Warnings in a row, Game works as normal.

ODDLY enough, closing the game window, instead of closing and taking me back to the Dolphin menu, causes Dolphin to crash.

I do have a Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2 and a Wireless 360 controller attached to my PC, if that means anything.
Try replacing the /User/Wii/shared2/sys/SYSCONF file with this one.

NeoBrain: I haven't heard of this happening for anyone else?

fwiw, the CommandDeleteStoredLinkKey function is given the ability to veto deletion (which we do). This is why it still works afterwards :p However, it shouldn't be getting called in the first place...
(09-04-2010, 01:25 AM)shuffle2 Wrote: [ -> ]Try replacing the /User/Wii/shared2/sys/SYSCONF file with this one.

NeoBrain: I haven't heard of this happening for anyone else?

fwiw, the CommandDeleteStoredLinkKey function is given the ability to veto deletion (which we do). This is why it still works afterwards :p However, it shouldn't be getting called in the first place...

Worked like a charm! Thanks a lot!
(09-04-2010, 01:25 AM)shuffle2 Wrote: [ -> ]NeoBrain: I haven't heard of this happening for anyone else?

eh, I could've sworn that that one had appeared for me as well at a time...
Anyway, guess I'll stand corrected then Tongue
(09-04-2010, 02:33 AM)NeoBrain Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-04-2010, 01:25 AM)shuffle2 Wrote: [ -> ]NeoBrain: I haven't heard of this happening for anyone else?

eh, I could've sworn that that one had appeared for me as well at a time...
Anyway, guess I'll stand corrected then Tongue

I'm sure it stemmed from the changes to the Wii Remote plugins while still having the same User Folder from r3404 Tongue