Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wii remote setup guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone point me in the direction to a guide on how to setup a wii remote so i can use the emulator please.
(08-31-2010, 12:50 AM)voyagerxp Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone point me in the direction to a guide on how to setup a wii remote so i can use the emulator please.

Here you go: http://www.dolphin-emu.org/connect-wiimote.html
Cheers for that, just one more thing. Do i need a sensor bar too and if so how does this work.
(08-31-2010, 06:06 AM)voyagerxp Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers for that, just one more thing. Do i need a sensor bar too and if so how does this work.

The sensor bar is only needed for games that require IR pointing (such as FPS games like Resident Evil: [something] Chronicles, where you point your Wii Remote at the screen to aim), otherwise it isn't needed.

About how it works, there are some infrared LEDs inside the bar just to help the Wiimote on coordinating the cursor, so if you don't have one, you don't have to buy one, just set up candles (see Google/YouTube).