Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Every version i try, nothing works!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

peklngduckk

Hey, i have:

Q6600 @2.4
8800GTX
3gb ram

updated vid drivers.

every i start any game i get a bunch of different colors in squares and nothing works.
i've tried different settings ( dual core, idle skipping,) and all that.

help? recommend the most stable version ( im running X86 xp)

thanks
What games have you tried to run? Are you using the OpenGl plugin?

peklngduckk

I've tried Alien Hominid( because i know it runs perfect) and yes, im using OpengGl.
Here is a screen shot explaining what i'm talking about

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/2710/sc...ot001k.png
again, here's a screen shot http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/2710/sc...ot001k.png

thanks
Yeap, should run perfect. Don't have it to test myself, but the compatibility list says it runs perfectly. Have you also tried messing with the graphics settings? Enabling EFB to RAM, etc. Other than that, I dunno what could be causing this issue. You apparently updated your graphics drivers & downloaded all required files. Your graphics card is fully supported. You should be running just fine using the latest Dolphin.

peklngduckk

wow.. i was retarded. THIS NEEDS TO BE SET IN 32BIT COLOR MODE. tthanks anyways
LOL, good call. You had it set to 16 or 24 bit? It's always the small things we overlook that cause big issues. Glad you got it working Smile
How do you set it to 32bit color mode. I have the same problem as you, but it's like this instead.
[Image: 6cc0eafd38e5a10d5aa875da459216bd.jpg]

LuisR14

(05-09-2009, 09:41 AM)Ryan7259 Wrote: [ -> ]How do you set it to 32bit color mode.
you set it in your desktop's properties. Smile, or right-click on your desktop and click "Screen Resolution" for Windows 7 (probably Vista's the same Smile)
Still doesn't work and it was always on 32 bit mode. Could my ati radeon hd 2400 pro be the problem.

LuisR14

what are your whole config? Smile
Pages: 1 2