Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: I got the game working but nothing works...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

slipknotjoeyjor

ok so im using the game Sonic Adventure 2 battle, when i start up the game it says

"Nintendo GameCube Memory Card in slot B needs formatting. Do you want to format? All data will be lost if you format now. Choose NO to continue without saving."

Under that is has a choice of yes or no, but i cant select either, none of my keyboard keys do anything.

do you have your keyboard keys set

slipknotjoeyjor

(08-29-2010, 06:09 AM)ktm908 Wrote: [ -> ]do you have your keyboard keys set

I dont know, how do i do that?
click on gcpad at the top right make sure the device is DInput/0/Keyboard Mouse and set the buttons as you like
Also check this: Config -> Gamecube tab -> Port 1: Standard Controller.

slipknotjoeyjor

(08-29-2010, 06:13 AM)ktm908 Wrote: [ -> ]click on gcpad at the top right make sure the device is DInput/0/Keyboard Mouse and set the buttons as you like

im using regular dolphin not dolpinIL because the game wont work at all on dolphinIL.

and there is no gcpad at the top right that i see.
(08-29-2010, 01:40 PM)slipknotjoeyjor Wrote: [ -> ]im using regular dolphin not dolpinIL because the game wont work at all on dolphinIL.

and there is no gcpad at the top right that i see.

how do you miss that

(i'm not using that either)
DolphinIL? Wow, you are using a ancient version of Dolphin man, go here: http://www.dolphin-emu.org to download the newest build.
Dolphin.exe and DolphinIL.exe are now merged together.