Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Motion Plus issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Dudes,

Firs i am vary glad to your hard job on dolphin.

I am trying a lot of games need motion plus(real wiimote and motion plus), like resort sport, red steel etc. i always download the last version dolphin.

but for example in resort sport motion plus some times go crazy in sword fights, or PING PONG too, the racket go crazy some time, i have seen, every time motion plus go crazy is when i need fast movements. ok

Like i said your job is very great, but with the time,will be motion plus better?
or how the best version to play with motion plus

thx all
so.. could you explain in a little bit more detail how you define "go crazy"? ...
(08-28-2010, 04:33 AM)NeoBrain Wrote: [ -> ]so.. could you explain in a little bit more detail how you define "go crazy"? ...

Tongue go crazy = some time when i play the sword stay to left or right, response of "motion plus X dolphin" when i need fast movements the response is not clear, or like i said, wiimote turn to screen and sword go left, or wiimote turn to screen the racket pull down...(resort sport)

sorry if im not clear, my English is not so goodConfused
Motionplus data is not correctly handled by dolphin, I think billiard or other devs already confirmed that.
It will recognise and calibrate but it has difficulties with proper acceleration, rotation, etc. and will desync often.

Haven't really used it in many games except sports resort, rs2 and reginleiv, not that useful but better than nothing
(08-28-2010, 07:20 AM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]Motionplus data is not correctly handled by dolphin, I think billiard or other devs already confirmed that.
It will recognise and calibrate but it has difficulties with proper acceleration, rotation, etc. and will desync often.

Haven't really used it in many games except sports resort, rs2 and reginleiv, not that useful but better than nothing

yes i agree,
what do u think abut the experience motion plus, every version be will better?