Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: wiimote connection issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

zanmat0

Hi all,

I am having trouble keeping a wiimote connected to dolphin in both the 2.0 release and the r6136 release. Once in a while, I press 1 and 2 and then "Pair Wiimote" and click OK and it'll actually stay connected for a while. But then shortly after I boot a game it disconnects. Most of the time, it doesn't even pair correctly and eventually times out (wiimote stops flashing).

My system is pretty normal, using a USB bluetooth dongle, windows 7 x64, I have Microsoft VC++ and DirectX 11, etc.

Also, I have a wireless sensor bar that I'm not sure how to use.

Could it be that my wiimote is not yet supported by Dolphin (newly manufactured), or the wiimotion plus is causing issues?

I should add that sometimes Dolphin totally freezes up and not even an "End process" from the Task Manager can get it to close.

I would really appreciate any help or suggestionsSmile

Thank you.

zanmat0

bump ___
i had the same problems as you have...

then i tried bluesoleil.... it solved that problem ^^

http://www.bluesoleil.com/

but its not freeware...
give it a try...if it works, buy it and support them. they really make goog work.

and if your sensor bar is not working, you can use 2 candles. just put them in the lengthens of the sensor bar in front of your monitor and go about an half meter away from them with the wiimote. this really works....