Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How To Delete Specific Save File?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there! I want to delete a specific save file which I probably farked up in the game, namely for Bleach VS Crusade. The problem is, I don't know which file to delete. Can someone please tell me how I'll know which file I need to delete so I can start a fresh game for Bleach VS Crusade?

Thanks in advance!
Right click game and choose "open save folder"
Thanks for the tip! Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work for me and I've tried doing it for different gamesSad I tried it on the official Dolphin 2 release, SVNs 5981, and 6122Huh

My system is:
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.66GHz (oced to 2.9GHz)
2 Gigs RAM
ATI Radeon 2600XT 256MB
Windows XP SP3
DirectX 9 Jun/Aug 2010 Version
Visual C+ 2010 Redistributable
.Net Framework 4

Hmmm, I compressed my ISOs into GCZ format since they're a lot smaller, I wonder if that has anything to do with my problem of not being able to open the save foldersHuh
No, that shouldn't be a problem... Try to download a new version of Dolphin, then only run Bleach VS Crusade and in: /user/Wii/title/00010001 (something like that), then there's your save game, remember the name of the folder and go to the same path in the Dolphin version you want to delete the save and search for the same folder name and delete it, hope this helps Wink.

EDIT: Sorry for the bad English, I hope someone else can explain it better if you can't understand this.
That game can't create its own save ,that' why you can't find the save