Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: help me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have a samsung eee nc10 netbook i have found out nsmb (new super mario bros wii) will only run at 50% while it being 2d my transformers game i downloaded goes like 90% im running windows 7. could someone Please tell me the best settings for 100% fps on my netbook? even tell me settings outside of dolphin.(ive seen it on youtube
Its using intel integrated graphics so your not going to be able to get much more performance out of it. On a forum website for the netbook i have the hp mini 311 i saw posts about the other hp netbooks that you could overclock the cpu and intel graphics card so that would be you best bet to try and get more preference out of it.
(08-26-2010, 05:13 AM)slipk487 Wrote: [ -> ]Its using intel integrated graphics so your not going to be able to get much more performance out of it. On a forum website for the netbook i have the hp mini 311 i saw posts about the other hp netbooks that you could overclock the cpu and intel graphics card so that would be you best bet to try and get more preference out of it.

well ok, could you tell me how to overclock it?
dude, there is no way to overclock a netbook . if you overclock a netbook this what will happen.

1. you might increase performance but it will harm your cpu

2. overheating and killing your netbook

3. your battery lifespan will decrease
Also, do not download games from the net. It's illegal.

justin_128

kernal64,unless you can do anything about it i suggest you just be quiet