Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Baten kaitos no HP counter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Noliant

So,I just got Baten kaitos Origins and everything works fine,FPS is fine music textures etc...the only problem is in battle,there`s no HP counter (wich is bad considering it`s an RPG) and after a battle there`s a screen that tells you how much EXP you got time you took and such,but the numbers there don`t appear either,any fixes? thanks
It's known layer issue that hasn't been fixed yet

Noliant

Oh...that`s bad. Sad Thanks

Reapah

Using the build: SVN 3089 myself. And get everything to show correctly during fights and whatnot. Found a workaround myself for this, everytime I start the game I have to go to graphics settings -> Advanced tab and look at the Hacks section and the ZTP bloom hack. If it is on then you have to disable it and enable it back when the game is running. Did notice that the bloom hack caused some layers in the actual game world to bug but that is a small price to get everything to show up in fights in my opinion.
Dolphin 3286 32bit have the same problem and no more ZTP Bloom Hack available. This time at least we see HP bar, but no counter. There is no cursor on cards while selecting cards in battle. Everything else seems fine as for now.
can someone tell me how i can see the hp bar counter?