Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Baten Kaitos problem with changing scene [SPOILER]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Avegard

What's happenin' forum!

Oh yeah, before I forget about it and all so I just wanna say that this thread contains spoilers for you out there who haven't played this game yet.

Now...
Look at the print I attached. As I'm supposed to go back into the kings ship you receive to travel for Mira this message comes up. It's just after you've spoken to The Great Mizuti and he offers to show you the way to Mira for free.

Settings:
Latest Dolphin Emu w64 (2.0)
- - - - - - - -
Direct3D9:
Disabled CPU->EPU access
Enabled Safe Texture Cache (normal)
Enabled EFB Copy (To texture)
what revision? what are your specs?

i use the optimized on from lectrode (but i also check the latest official build which is at r6189) ans i never had that issue. i'm in mira now.

my gamecube settings:
direct3d9:
widescreen hack
enabled safe texture (fast)
cpu->efb access (unchecked)
disable fog
use native mip maps
efb scaled copy (enabled)
enable efb copy to texture
enable xfb

general:
enable dual core
enable idle skipping
enable cheats
auto frame (off)
skip gc bios (checked)
opencl (checked)
jitl recompiler
I thought this Game couldnt be completed since the emulator crashes at a Boss named Magnus Giganticus? Its even in the wiki: http://www.dolphin-emu.org/wiki/index.ph...Lost_Ocean so why play the game at all if it cant be completed?

Avegard

(09-07-2010, 07:45 PM)cruz777 Wrote: [ -> ]what revision? what are your specs?

i use the optimized on from lectrode (but i also check the latest official build which is at r6189) ans i never had that issue. i'm in mira now.

my gamecube settings:
direct3d9:
widescreen hack
enabled safe texture (fast)
cpu->efb access (unchecked)
disable fog
use native mip maps
efb scaled copy (enabled)
enable efb copy to texture
enable xfb

general:
enable dual core
enable idle skipping
enable cheats
auto frame (off)
skip gc bios (checked)
opencl (checked)
jitl recompiler

I've downloaded the emulator from http://dolphin-emu.com/downloads.php?cat_id=9 , the 64bit ofcourse Smile

I am Windows 7, ATI Radeon HD 4600, AMD Phenom ™ II X4 810. PLEASE just help me, I haven't played for ages... And I really just want to get passed this!
That's the same error that new Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions is trowing on immediate start-up