Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Help applying patch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

gatsu

Hello mates
I really need your help to teach me how to apply a naruto patch (Naruto Shippuden Clash of the Ninja Revolution 3) I got the Dolphin-r5649 32bit version and the patch of course I downloaded TortoiseSVN, 32bit and I did what I was told "You have to use Tortoise to add in the project by right click it TortoiseSVN->apply patch->highlight all the cpp->patch all."
after I do this I get a a lot of errors something like "plugin_videodx9/src does not exist"
what do I do from here ?
thax in advance
You can't directly apply patches to already compiled builds. You have to be able to compile Dolphin yourself from the source code before you can apply patches or modifications...

Read Windows_Build, Linux_Build or MacOSX_Build for your OS.
In the threads that have patches check to see if there's already a compiled version that some nice soul has uploaded.

gatsu

Thnx guys i'll download it now and i see

fradi

Hi,This user account is an administrator and has the administrator abilities it is just simply not titled Administrator. This couldn't possibly be the problem could it? I mean, all Rappelz should care about is if the user attempting to run the program has the clearance to do so, and in this case it does.Nice post.