Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin very buggy, not good emulator.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

csharporbflat

The only reason I downloaded this emulator was to play zelda TP, the main reason I wan't an emulator is because of the save state ability. I have tried zelda TP and 3 other games just to test and see if the problem was with the emulator or my roms. I have tried both the x32 and x64 versions on 3 different systems with every possible combination of settings. All I get is a black screen with no sound on every game with every SVN and release of dolphin on every system.

by the way I have read all of the posts about the black screens and have tried every option. nothing works. I have all the latest video drivers and direct-x versions on all systems, and all video cards fully support open-gl2

System 1, AMD athalon 3200, 2GB DDR2, NVIDIA 256MB AGP 8x 6200, win xp32. Tried both overclocked and system defualt.

System 2, Intel core duo 2ghz, 4GB DDR2, ATI Radeon 9500, Win 7 x64, incidentelly it runs on this one but only at between 10 and 20%.

System 3, Quad core xeon 13.6Ghz, 12GB DDR3, NVIDIA Geforce GTX280 SLI, WIN server 2008, this is my primary gaming system.

So, whats the deal this emulator, also I don't like the fact that you have to change the config for each game. The last stable emulator was Project64, which by the way runs all 100 of my N64 roms beautifully on all 3 systems. You guys should take the Pj64 source and build off of that.

I hope you can fix the bugs soon. Because at this point it would be easier for me to shell out the $200 and buy a wii.
You need more ram get another 12gb for that 13.6ghz cpu and it will run better
(08-20-2010, 07:52 AM)csharporbflat Wrote: [ -> ]The only reason I downloaded this emulator was to play zelda TP, the main reason I wan't an emulator is because of the save state ability. I have tried zelda TP and 3 other games just to test and see if the problem was with the emulator or my roms. I have tried both the x32 and x64 versions on 3 different systems with every possible combination of settings. All I get is a black screen with no sound on every game with every SVN and release of dolphin on every system.

by the way I have read all of the posts about the black screens and have tried every option. nothing works. I have all the latest video drivers and direct-x versions on all systems, and all video cards fully support open-gl2

System 1, AMD athalon 3200, 2GB DDR2, NVIDIA 256MB AGP 8x 6200, win xp32. Tried both overclocked and system defualt.

System 2, Intel core duo 2ghz, 4GB DDR2, ATI Radeon 9500, Win 7 x64, incidentelly it runs on this one but only at between 10 and 20%.

System 3, Quad core xeon 13.6Ghz, 12GB DDR3, NVIDIA Geforce GTX280 SLI, WIN server 2008, this is my primary gaming system.

So, whats the deal this emulator, also I don't like the fact that you have to change the config for each game. The last stable emulator was Project64, which by the way runs all 100 of my N64 roms beautifully on all 3 systems. You guys should take the Pj64 source and build off of that.

I hope you can fix the bugs soon. Because at this point it would be easier for me to shell out the $200 and buy a wii.

[Image: 6i8nih.jpg]

[Image: 2lxa0d1_th.jpg]
Quote:You guys should take the Pj64 source and build off of that

Quote:Quad core xeon 13.6Ghz

Quote:at this point it would be easier for me to shell out the $200 and buy a wii.

Quote:All I get is a black screen with no sound on every game with every SVN and release of dolphin on every system.

Not even worth responding to, clear troll.
Obvious troll is obvious.
(08-20-2010, 09:40 AM)zurginator Wrote: [ -> ]closed thread is closed.

fixed that for ya

also, lol@squall

o btw, possible pirate lol