Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problem with nJoy (L and R)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I dont know why, but now I have problem with the botton L and R with the plugin nJoy (Example : In SSBB ...if I press L or R....the character dont take a shield. In wind waker, If I press R, Link dont take his shield.
Please, help me!
PS : sorry for my bad english.
Try using njoy v.03, using latest versions of Dolphin. Or you can use kb/x360 plugin and map the keyboard buttons to your controller using xpadder.
same probleme in mario party 4 and 5 use xpadder it work well
Don't use for SSBB njoy 0.4, use 0.3 which is better
nJoy 0.4 works for gamepads that doesn't work with nJoy 0.3 properly
(05-06-2009, 11:37 AM)MasterKillua Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I dont know why, but now I have problem with the botton L and R with the plugin nJoy (Example : In SSBB ...if I press L or R....the character dont take a shield. In wind waker, If I press R, Link dont take his shield.
Please, help me!

I had the same problem, listen,
Delete in the main map: SDL file
and rename the SDL 1.02/1.03 to SDL
should work fine now, at least worked for me.
(05-07-2009, 02:53 AM)Chii Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2009, 11:37 AM)MasterKillua Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I dont know why, but now I have problem with the botton L and R with the plugin nJoy (Example : In SSBB ...if I press L or R....the character dont take a shield. In wind waker, If I press R, Link dont take his shield.
Please, help me!

I had the same problem, listen,
Delete in the main map: SDL file
and rename the SDL 1.02/1.03 to SDL
should work fine now, at least worked for me.

Thanks, this work ;D!

cmccmc

why would this work??? we need to investigate
(05-07-2009, 09:52 AM)cmccmc Wrote: [ -> ]why would this work??? we need to investigate

Dunno, I heard the main usb gamepad problems came from SDL, so I just did renamed from an older Dolphin version
I also have a problem with L trigger with my USB to gamecube adapter and what I've found is that the njoy plugin doesn't detects some triggers axis, for example when I entered to registry I've found that my gamepad has this axis, 0 1 and the others are 2, 5 and 6, 7 which axis 6 is left trigger so by some how this plugin doesn't detects that axis.